Sunday, June 8, 2008

So...

... I thought it was phase. In the whirlwind four months tween engagement and wedding, I had spent an unquantifiable amount of time watching the Wedding Channel (a.k.a. Style). Bridezilla, Platinum Weddings, and (really?) Whose Wedding is it Anyway? It wasn't so much about looking for ideas (I wasn't crazy enough to think I could turn the High Desert into the Manhattan skyline), but more about building on my anticipation for this one swell day in January.
Now, going on episode 5 of the Whose Wedding is it Anyway? marathon, I've come to an unbiased conclusion:
Our wedding was aweseome.
We were so blessed that our biggest concern was figuring out how to keep our centerpieces together; our biggest fight was trying to understand why getting garlic bread on the tables before dinner would require an act of Congress (and, like in Congress, no action happened).
Anyway, I was emotionally charged and decided to post some of my favorite wedding pictures.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

yea! love the pictures!

marilou said...

move on to HGTV or Food Network....that'll get you charged up in a way that will fit your new lifestyle!!