Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nathanemia

Everyone's got coping mechanisms. When I'm in a bad mood and at work (not a coincidence), I always take up refuge in the ol' Baby NRM blog. It's really hard to watch the photographic progression of Nathan's almost two years on this planet and not think about the blessings that God gives us everyday.

I've had a lack o' Nathan since...hmm...the end of May and, despite my doctor's recommendations, New Picture Wednesday isn't making the cut. So here are my non-Wednesday favorites that are helping me bide time until the little guy's birthday in August.

Is this the same kid?
Too much fun indeed.
Our little Chris Farley.

Love you kiddo.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

ahhh...I'm teary. He has changed so much! I miss his little belly...

Unknown said...

Man, he is pretty cute! It's crazy how different he looks but still looks like him!